FIVE Summer Party Must Haves


Parties, Parties, Parties

There are so many of them. Some planned months in advance...some days...then there are my favorite...hours or minutes. Come on over! 

I like to have some staples in my kitchen over the summer. Things that won't melt (especially this summer! Who else is having a heat wave?), won't spoil, and will be easy to transport if you are traveling.



1. Lemonade



And not just plain lemonade...some fun flavors. I found this graphic over on Pottery Barn.


Of course for adults, you could add a little something more, but these look absolutely delicious!

2. Party Hacks



Whether you are hosting or heading on out to a party, click the photo above to check out some really ingenious summer party hacks. 
So smart!

So, maybe some of them I wouldn't try...like using my washing machine for a cooler. 😳
But the other ones look pretty cool!

3. Watermelon Recipes



Click the photo above to see some really creative recipes with watermelon. From watermelon salad to  drinks and desserts (my fave).

4. S'mores


Who doesn't like s'mores???
If you like the s'mores, but not the smell of the campfire, click on the photo above to get an amazing recipe for no fire s'mores.

We have used some fun additions such as:
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Sugar Cookies
OREOS!!!
Chocolate Peppermint Candy
M & Ms

The sky's the limit!!!

5. Picnic Recipes


These may not be the easiest of recipes, but they certainly are so fun and amazing to look at.


I thought I'd add some tips for summer photos.


First, take a look at this video. 
Ellie is so adorable and she gives some amazing tips for where to find the best light.



Use your phone. There are some great apps to enhance your phone photos. 


I have included a link to my FB page. I have a video for better phone photos. 
Click on the picture above. 

I hope you are all having an amazing summer.












No comments