"H" Hoedown 2013

My sister and brother-in-law have a Hoedown every year.
It is one of the most fun things to do. 
There is dancing, frisbee, swimming, bike riding, eating, drinking...pretty much anything. 
I rented a 24-70mm lens. OOOOOH BABY!!! I am in love!!! 
Here is just a glimpse of the "H" Hoedown. 


Baby "E"...so precious.



Here's a bike you could ride if you'd like. 
I wouldn't recommend riding it down to the pond. 


A little nature.


"D" Hmmmm?


My grandparent's old whirly-gig. :)


Super Friends


Mr. J eating cotton candy.


Miss J 


Miss K with the cutest puppy in the world!


Miss L


Miss P
No one messes with her cotton candy.


Miss P on the mike.


The cutest puppy in the world!


SQUIET!!!!



The most beautiful view.
Thanks J and T. We had a wonderful time!!!

No comments