Strong Women

What is strength? What does it mean to be strong?
It means many different things to different people. 

This is the definition you get when you google "strong definition".


I think the second one is better suited for this project. 
When I first thought about this, I had a few women in mind. As I got into the project, I had more and more women open up to me and tell me their stories. 
I am hoping that this will be the first project of many. 

We are all strong.
We are all stronger than we think we are. 

I started this in June.
 I thought it would take a month, but to do it justice, I am still finishing it. 
You will have the honor of getting to know these women. 
They are all strong and have their own stories.
I hope you find something to take away from this as I have. 

In the next few weeks they will be sharing their stories with you. 
I am humbled and amazed to get to know all of these women. 





No comments