My Bucket List for January!!!



Resolutions.... no I'm not talking about those. 
This is just a list of things I want to do in January.

I have linked a few January bucket lists here for you to choose from. 
I will share my top five on my FB page. 


Click on the photos to go to the webpages for more information.


I love this one because it is simple and straight forward. 
I would love to make a bird feeder. Maybe I'll do that with my Kindergartners.



This one is great. I already chose my word. 
It is SPARKLE>
Not only is it one of my favorite Phish songs, but I just love the word. 
I am going to Sparkle and make other people Sparkle too.


I was so excited to find this one! 
I am definitely going to try this out. :)

Click on the photo. They have given you samples of clothes and combinations of outfits!!!

You could also try searching some January prompts for a photo a day.

Happy January everyone!!!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments