365 Photography Project

I have joined a 365 Photography Project.
I want to use my camera everyday. 
So far I have gone a week taking photos along the way.
Have fun joining me on my journey.
If you would like to join in check out the beth-a-dilly challenge.



I am posting on my BAK Pack Photography page and Instagram.







New
I used our holiday card holder for my Instagram photos. I printed them from Sticky 9.
I love them!




What I'm Wearing Today
Boots. I can't get enough of them.


Red
So simple.


Breakfast
At some point…
Our chickens make the most beautiful eggs.


Calm
Nope! She is never calm. :)


Perspective
What does someone else see when they look through my glasses? I have pretty bad astigmatism. I can't imagine what it would be like to wake up and see the clock clearly.

No comments