365 Project

I am sure many of you have started a 365 project. I am sure many of you have finished a 365 project. I have not. I get into it in the beginning of the year...and I am good until around August. It's then that my business gets really busy. Senior photos and holiday photos and such.

My daughter inspired me to try it again. My goal is to keep up each week. Maybe not each day. I am doing a great job so far. Looking at my prompt in the morning, thinking about it during the day, and then coming home from work to capture it. Sometimes, I have gotten what I want in my mind and then I change it when I get home because I have seen something else that has sparked.
This is what I want this project to be though. To spark my creativity and make me think about things in different ways.

Anyway, here are my first 10/365.
I hope you enjoy them.




1/365
I am Here
This is our backyard at sunset in the winter. We don't get the greatest sunsets because we are up so high, but when the sun is so low in the sky and it makes this amazing scene, it is magical. The back field of our property is farmed with corn so we get these cool views of the corn stalks sticking out of the snow when they cut it down . 



2/365 Yellow
Who doesn't have these yummy candies in their house over the holidays?


3/365 On the Floor
I know it looks yummy, but it's actually a bubble mixture my daughter and I made up to blow bubbles and have them freeze in the sub zero temperatures. 


4/365 Simple
Just that. :)


5/365 Stacked
I got these to decorate my house for the holidays. We had a hot chocolate station in the corner of our kitchen. I love the white containers. 


6/365 Everyday Moments
The day after Christmas we were cleaning up from eating and I heard a little crash. I felt like the mom in "Cheaper By the Dozen", "Is everything broken?".
My grandmother gave me this before she passed this past June. 
I know it's only an object, but a little piece of my heart broke along with it. 


7/365 Splendid
My roommate from college got me this for my last birthday.
It is SPLENDID!


8/365 Light
Oh! The colors from these bubbles were amazing. I think I may have to do a series of them. 
Love, Love, Love


9/365 Happy Place
This is her happy place. Rosie loves to get the "bunnies". I have no idea what she is actually chasing, but she has a ball!


10/365 I Like This
Well, I really don't like it...I love it. It's my new water bottle from the Phish run at MSG this New Year's. It was amazing!

I hope you enjoy looking at these. It's kind of a little peek into my everyday life. 
Stay tuned for more to come. 


No comments