365 Project 10-20

I'm back with my 365 project.
Days 10-20.


11. Me
I do not like my photos taken unless I am in control (selfies) :)
I need to get in front of the camera more so that there are photos of me. 






12. Sweet
Yum! Peppermint Chocolate "oreos" and guess what!?!? 
Gluten Free!!! 



13. Floral
These flowers lasted a long time. They were from Christmas. 
A sweet little bouquet.


14. Faceless Portrait
The kids were playing piano together. There is nothing better than listening to music at home.


15. New
My Aunt Kate had my name for Christmas. She bought me this bird feeder. The birds LOVE it!!!


16. Wall
This is gorgeous, but I am DONE with winter!


17. Thoughtful
Another one of my Aunt's gifts she sends in the mail..."just because".


18. Cool
Cucumbers cool.
Orange cool.
Yogurt cool.
The coolest thing about this photo is that my son made me my healthy dinner of veggies, fruit, and protein before I needed to go to my class.


 19. Paper
Music books are almost always left on the piano.


20. Reflection
My friend gave me this beautiful pin. 

No comments