Fireworks and Sparklers Photography





Happy Independence Day! (to my American friends)
Happy Canada Day! (to my Canadian friends)
Happy Bastille Day! (to my French friends)





I know you are probably very busy this time of year with picnics and parties. I just wanted to share some things with you about taking photos of Sparklers and Fireworks. They are both so much fun to photograph!

Here is a quick cheat sheet for you for fireworks.





I am also going to send you on over to an amazing person who has written a blog about this. She has some amazing tips. 

She even has a video!!!
Caution: You will fall head over heels in love with Cyrissa!!!

Just click on the picture below to head on over to her blog.


I hope your celebrations are amazing! I can't wait to see those photos!





No comments