Loving Teaching

I love teaching! The way that students get excited about silly little things. "Friends, today we are going to be using markers." Well, you would have thought that I had told them they won a million dollars!

I frequently take pictures at school. For my teaching blog, classroom blog, and just to document what I am doing. They haven't started to run from me yet! :)

The class was reviewing a product from another teacher (in Hawaii). So cool!
I was taking pictures for the review and these two happened to come out. 
Wow! 
Don't you love that when that happens? Just random, great pictures.
I really like taking pictures from a different perspective. On the ground, from above...etc.
Just some different things that we may not think about.



Enjoy the little moments!



No comments