More January Photos...So much fun!

Hello! I am back for my catch-up on the January Photo-a-Day Challenge.
Have I told you how much I love doing these?
There were no kiddos around to photograph, so there are some of my pets this time.


PAPER
OK! OK! So I cheated a little. I put some catnip in the paper bag to see what would happen.
Well, they both attacked it! :)


ONE O'CLOCK
My new watch from my wonderful husband. LOVE!



WATER
I tried a couple different views of this glass. This one looks as if nothings in it. Pretty cool!



SURPRISE
We went to Wegmans today after our eye doctor's appointment. All five of us were there at the same time. Well, it took A LOT longer than we thought. Over three hours!!!
I took the kids to get some food. Have you seen these cuties?



CIRCLE
I had to use it for circle too! I am so intrigued by these!
BOKEH!!!


YELLOW
These are my daughter's snow boots. I really like how the focus is just on the inside of the boots. 



AN ORDINARY MOMENT
This is a daily scene at my house.
Rosie patiently waiting for the ball! :)

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I had taking them.
Have a wonderful day!





No comments