Meet Jackie


For my quote I guess my favorite is the one I had my husband put on the race medal rack he made me. 
“ There will be a day when I can no longer do this, today is not that day.”


My story is no best seller but a short essay like the ones found in the readers digest. I am not sure what my exact purpose in life is, not sure if anyone does .
I try to be a good role model for my kids, a good wife, friend, employee, citizen.


 I want to be healthy enough, strong enough and live long enough to go on as many adventures as possible.


I guess my story is better described in this quote..
                              “ Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intension or arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a ride! “ by Hunter S. Thompson
 

No comments