52 Week Project

These assignments were tough.
I tried to think of something that would represent my style.
I have grown so much since the beginning of my journey. I try to continue to grow and change with study and practice. 

Vader (we're raising him to be a service dog for Canine Companions for Independence) and I went out for a little walk this particular morning. The fog was covering the valley below us. It was absolutely breathtaking (not in a Seinfeld way :).

I got him to sit in the cornfield across the road. He must have seen something at this moment. He was hyper-focused on it. 

I just love the colors in the sky.
While I may consider this to be my style for the day. I am sure it will change tomorrow, and the next, and the next, etc. 



Candid

I had planned on taking photos at my friend's concert. It turned out that I had way too much fun dancing and singing with the band instead of taking photos. 

My son can multi-task with the best. 
looking at his phone, listening to music, playing a game on his PS4, and probably something else. 

I took this through the door of his bedroom. Yes, I did ask for permission to post. :)



I hope you continue to check up on my progress through this project. I am really enjoying it.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments